Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nothing Much to say....

Dont ask me why I am blogging when I have nothing much to say....

Blogging has always been like a vent... a place for me to write about my feelings... But I have never blogged about my problems... and I dont want to write about negative stuff in my life...

But this month has been very bad... so bad that words just fail to fall in place.

I just want to say that may God give us all enough strength to face the problems... however big they may be.

I was not blogging for sometime because I was feeling shattered and hopeless. It has taken some time for me to be myself... I have not recovered completely.

Ya, I know... things will be better soon.... Dont worry.... etc etc... Cos I ve been listening to lots of advises...

I guess I will be fine in about a month or so....

God bless everyone.

2 comments: