Ya... you must have guessed from the title... I DIDNT like the movie...
Heard from some people that the movie is sick.. but didnt have much choice as we wanted to go for "some" movie.. this was the only one available (well, atleast THAT should have made me think!)
Let me first list down what all I didnt like in the movie (though the other way would be shorter!)
1. This is about a "super hero"... He sings, dances, and "cock-a-doodle-do"s before hitting the bad guy
2. The heroine is the villian s daughter (no points for guessing this) who hardly wears anything... She really spoilt the songs and some scenes because of her dresses , voice (which didnt suit her at all) and her bad lip sync.
3. The songs were a big disappointment... I liked the audio of some of them ... the visuals were sick...also, the dance for "Allegra" was pathetic...
4. The plot itself is a big minus... Though the director claims that the story was written before Anniyan...we cant help feeling that we are watching a "jugalbandi" of all (or most of) Shankar s movies. There is nothing new..
5. The length of the movie... the second half just keeps going on and on and on and on...
6. Though the script didnt have anything very interesting, the first half was tolerable... in the second half of the story, the director seemed to be lost. He brought in himself as an "important" character and bugged us to death...
7. Everyone in the movie... (except Prabu and the villian) is helping the hero... very bugging beyond a point...
8. Vadivelu's comedy... very pathetic.
Ok... stop calling me a pessimist... I also liked somethings in the movie..
1. Songs (but not all..just 3... there s this song dedicated for PIZZA... how cool na?grrrrr !!!!)
3. Background score
aaaaaa ok... ya, I mean in other words... Music only.
I know this is a high budget movie made with a good intention... adopting villages stuff. They could have adopted some more villages if they didnt waste so much money on this movie
If you have seen this movie, hope you will understand my feelings (sob!)
If you are going to watch it... dont tell me I didnt warn you.
Keep smiling :)